Frozen Niagara Falls
60 th Anniversary !!
The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Nav Canada WxCam HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
CYCK Weather HERE
You must register to use the “Shoutbox”.
If you would like to register for an account, please click here.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- Baron VonCliff : uh ha
- JJBANNER : That's me in the Corsair!
- AL THAIN : nice show
- Baron VonCliff : Check this video out... There is even some real aircraft in but but not for long sad to say «link»
- Baron VonCliff : There is life out there!
- john g : Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of .....Hum
- Baron VonCliff : HO! HUM!
- Baron VonCliff : Dr Nan...Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program? A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!
- art reaume : venturing out
- Mark Maynard : Bring a shovel Art. A plow went by and blocked the entrance as of Wednesday. I might make it out.John going to bring the beans?