Art and his new “witch” at the toy show
Photo by Jim Carnegie
The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Nav Canada WxCam HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
CYCK Weather HERE
You must register to use the “Shoutbox”.
If you would like to register for an account, please click here.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- Baron VonCliff : Cool! «link»
- Baron VonCliff : John..The PM will announce that he is ordering the Immigration Department to start deporting old people instead of illegal's) in order to lower Old Age Pension Payouts and Medical costs. You old people are easier to catch, and most will not remember how to get back home! I started crying when I thought of you. RUN, YOU OLD SOB,RUN!!
- Mark Maynard : I found it to be an honor to be there.Gene did a lot for our club over the many years.
- Dave M : Mrs. Perry mentioned last night she was pleased to see the Chatam Aeronauts took the time to show our respects. I'll sure it brought her some comefort.
- Bob : The membership list is posted in the forum in the members area. I update it about once a week .
- Mal Barker : You could scan your new MAAC card and send it to Bob R.
- AL THAIN : Just up for question.. How do we know who paid up members for chatham aernauts ANd MACC
- Dave M : Who is going to Gene Perry's visitation tonight? I'll check here when I get home at 6:00 if anyone wants to carpool.
- Baron VonCliff : ‘The machine gun is a much over rated weapon..’ (Field Marshal Douglas Haig, 1915)
- Baron VonCliff : I bet its Jim's turn to bring donuts to the meeting?