The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
Chatham Airport ” CYCK ” Weather HERE
You must be a member of the Chatham Aeronauts and be a registered user to use the “Shoutbox”.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- Baron VonCliff : It would have to take imagination because it ain't going to happen
- Mark Maynard : Imagine what would happen after a couple hours .
- Baron VonCliff : I was out for 5 min and darn near froze my butt off
- Darcy Want : I'm comming out ....start the heater, maybe Cliff will come for a visit?
- Darcy Want : Sat Dec 12 at the Satellite. Starts at 5 and runs 'till dawn.
- Bob : Will try to fly this morning ..
- Bob : Satellite Restaurant Dec 12th. bar from 5 to 6 Xmas dinner at 6 ($16) or from the menu
- Baron VonCliff : when is the Xmas party????? I may come out of hibernation
- Darcy Want : Any Sunday fliers? Maybe a good day for a "B" bash?
- Bob : The field is fine !!
- Mal Barker : It's still a field .
- Mal Barker : I still a field !, little damp !.
- JJBANNER : How was the field today?
- art reaume : heading out soon
- Howard Freed : Wow1 what hell is fry,should have been TTry.
- Howard Freed : Going out about 930 ish,fry and get a couple of Flites in
- Mal Barker : Have a safe trip Al .Glad it's warm where your going !.
- AL THAIN : Cave city Kentucky tonight..Warm and dry
- Baron VonCliff : Winters here so I just checked out!
- john g : Checked out the new clubhouse today...an awesomwe job guys, better than before, and no bird stuff !!!