The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Nav Canada WxCam HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
CYCK Weather HERE
You must register to use the “Shoutbox”.
If you would like to register for an account, please click here.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- john g : Yea...the website is back. Going flying later this morning.
- john g : Some Cheese with that Whine ?
- 71%er : wait a minute you just suckered me in. You obviously lost the contest! How in the world did it end up with me buying a doz?
- 71%er : That would be a great idea. I like apple fritters!
- john g : Ok, Cliff...I'll bring a dozen...do you want me to pick up your dozen at the same time ?
- 71%er : I hate bad weather
- Cliff : And don't trybto change the doughnut debate
- Cliff : so u say 71.5% did not want him? Hummmm!
- john g : Aint democracy wonderful... 28.5 % is enough support. Too many candidates.
- Cliff : whopee another 4 years of handy rope!