April 12 at the field
60 th Anniversary !!
The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Nav Canada WxCam HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
CYCK Weather HERE
You must register to use the “Shoutbox”.
If you would like to register for an account, please click here.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- Howard Freed : Around the same time 😛
- art reaume : 9
- Mark Maynard : What time is everybody going out?
- art reaume : l amx
- AL THAIN : Anyone flying sunday 😆
- Darcy Want : See you there asap.
- art reaume : heading out now
- Howard Freed : I should be there by 10,maybe earlier. 😀
- Jim Carnegie : Heading to field around 08:30
- Mal Barker : I need 60 degrees .
- Mal Barker : Some people need 70 degrees !, I don't .
- Baron VonCliff : oh!
- Mal Barker : too cold
- Baron VonCliff : WHY?
- Mal Barker : NO
- john g : Anyone flying today
- Roger Gooch : The March Meeting minutes have been posted.
- Mal Barker : That is good news Dave , wishing him a speedy recovery.
- Dave M : Talked to Sid tonight, he says he's on the mend and starting to feel better. They have him full of meds.
- Dave M : There's a lady in stoney creek who's late husband had a piece of granite for buildinghis wings on. She wants the granite about 62" x 30" removed from her basement if any one wants it. It's a ways to go get it but it's free. She wants to know this week or she'll call someone to come and get it.