Photo taken at Buxton
The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Nav Canada WxCam HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
CYCK Weather HERE
You must register to use the “Shoutbox”.
If you would like to register for an account, please click here.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- Mark Maynard : Your wife thinks your a crank.
- Mal Barker : NO not me !.
- john g : Who's a crank? Not Mal !
- AL THAIN : Did it come with a crank
- Mal Barker : Four Stroke engine !.
- Mal Barker : Anybody used a Thunder Tiger four engine , how good are they ?.
- Mal Barker : Dave , the swap meet was today !.
- Dave M : I never heard if the club was going to get a table and sell some things at the swap meet. Are we going to get one and if so I have a foamy I am willing to donate to the club, it's not much but I've never flown it only Art has.
- Serge : Hope...people find great deals at the Swap...need to work
- Howard Freed : So sorry to here about your Dad. My condolences Dave.