60 th Anniversary !!
The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
Chatham Airport ” CYCK ” Weather HERE
You must be a member of the Chatham Aeronauts and be a registered user to use the “Shoutbox”.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- AL THAIN : any one flying in the morning ???
- Baron VonCliff : What no one flying to day?
- Baron VonCliff : Thanks everyone
- Roger Gooch : There will be no minutes published this month. As there were only 9 members present, no decisions could be made. Jeff's agenda has been tabled for next month's meeting. He will be on his honeymoon and can't be there, but Bob or I will run the meeting. However, we all agreed that we wish Cliff (AKA the Baron) a quick recovery after his recent operation.
- Baron VonCliff : Nope not me, but of course I was not out ther recently?
- Mal Barker : Did anyone find Turnigy Battery 2650 mAh 20 - 30 C when I crashed the Cessna Sat. , I took 3 and only brought home 2 !!!.
- Mal Barker : Flying on Sunday morning , if it does'n't rain !?.
- AL THAIN : On my way from clearville
- Howard Freed : Heading out shortly.
- Howard Freed : Yes,dosnt look good today,try again Fri.
- Mal Barker : Thursday morning cancelled for me and Al
- Mal Barker : Going flying Thursday with AL and Howard hopefully .
- Mal Barker : Been trying to reach Howard all day ?, are you away , call me tonight if you have chance .
- Howard Freed : Yes looking good fore those two days and the weekend.
- Jim Carnegie : Maybe Thur, Friday looks real good.
- jvince : Anyone heading out Tuesday evening?
- AL THAIN : Thusday we hope AM
- john g :
- Howard Freed : Heading out.same time,same place
- AL THAIN :