Meeting 7:00 p.m. Tuesday Night at RM
60 th Anniversary !!
The Chatham Aeronauts Flying Club was founded in 1955 and incorporated as a non profit corporation in the province of Ontario in 2011.
The purpose of the club is to provide a safe environment for the enjoyment and advancement of Radio Controlled model aircraft.
The Chatham Aeronauts is a chartered club ( #137) of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada, and as such complies with all of the safety and legal requirements for insurance coverage provided by M.A.A.C.
Our club members are active in flying scale and sport aircraft, sailplanes and helicopters.
We welcome visitors, and new members, and can provide training if necessary.
Further information can be found by clicking here or on the links above.
Buxton Weather HERE
Nav Canada WxCam HERE
Ridgetown Weather Station CXRG HERE
CYCK Weather HERE
You must be a member of the Chatham Aeronauts and be a registered user to use the “Shoutbox”.
Registered users can edit their personal information and password using the “user profile” link
- john g : Going out soon if I can find something to fly.
- Howard Freed : Going out around 9am.
- john g : I'll cut the grass Friday AM
- john g : No flying till Sunday for me
- AL THAIN : Looks like flying in the morning
- AL THAIN : Surely we can be paid up by now
- AL THAIN : Seems there are still last years menbers flying not registered this year yet
- Dave M : Can't wait until the maiden.
- Dave M : Would someone kick him in the shins, I have got to fly yet!
- john g : Summer appears to be over....How about making the next nice day the club closer, just in case.
- Bob : Will fly again today till it gets too hot ..
- Mark Maynard : I will be out around 10:30.
- Howard Freed : Ill, be out in an hour or so.
- art reaume : heading out in a bit will have to fly by IVR due to the fog 😎
- Baron VonCliff : BAAAA! Rain
- Jim Carnegie : We came home and it never rained again. What does Mother Nature have against RC Pilots
- Baron VonCliff : BAAAA! Electrics
- Howard Freed : Two of us did one flight with elects.
- Baron VonCliff : Well it did rain but had a great visit with 2 of my buddies
- john g : Looks like rain...heading to the Big Smoke this wkend...hope you can fly tomorrow.